Saturday 22 June 2013

post 6. Photograph


Hello classmates!, this picture signify a lot to me, that’s why i chose it, not only for the beauty it have. this picture was taken on a monday by me, as a memento of a great change of look that was a lot more than that. A great friend was with me that afternoon during all this kind of “ritual” that was cut my long hair, that i took so much care of and that i sort of adoration as it happens very little to me with this kind of material/physical things. This picture reminds me of a decision that doesn’t  very easy and that marked a before and after in my life. It may sound a bit exaggerated , maybe even funny but that’s the way it was. Almost one year past from  i took this picture and my hair has long  to my shoulders; many things have pass in the course of my hair growth and i think this symbolic gestures in life are really necessary, as little as they may appear. I like to take this opportunity to send my regards to that great friend, the one that appears holding my hair in the picture, which will probably by my side when she reads this, for being there, at that moment and in so many others that will not be forget, for understanding and accompanying me. The picture lacks quality, i know, of composition maybe and light, but it is a picture i found while search for  among many others to upload to my blog, that i had forget even existed, and it made me remember all that i wanted to leave behind with this haircut, it worked. Time goes on, hair grows.



6 comments: