Saturday 22 June 2013

post 5: blog correction

Hello classmates after of watched  (after i watched) some of my photos I choosed this picture that I took the last year in Plaza de Armas it was while I was waiting for a concert  that organised (that was organised)by Universidad de Chile for the 170 th anniversary in wich played symphonic orchestra with all (all of)the choral groups of the unviversity. The photograph is the (of the) top of the Santiago's Cathedral, I think the light of the historical's buildings is nice and in (at) the moment when i took the picture the (moon) was on the crescent phase and near to the Cathedral's top. I thought that maybe could be a great frame to the picture because its a big contrast with the sky too. That night  a lot of people came to the concert. I came early and i found a sit and the night it was so cold. The photo was took with a diaphragm's aperture 4,5 with a 1/25 of exposure's time and a big lens, the camera is mine i bought it in february of 2012 and i am discovering how to use it yet xd. I have others of this building and the Correo de Chile but this i like more than the rest it's more decent. Here I attach the picture, i hope it doesn't so ugly or dissapointed ( or dissapointing) :c bye

2 comments: