Saturday 22 June 2013

Post 3: A Career-related website OR an Expert in your field


hi everyone!, today i am going to talk about a website called tumblr, this website is not strictly related to my career but it is a great source for artistic content and imagery, I discovered this website about a year ago, this website let’s you build your own as a portfolio, in which you put all the images or text you find and like so then you can show them on your own blog, which in turn can be seen and shared by anyone else on tumblr, even though i could be uploading my own images to my blog, so far i have been only sharing content i have find on tumblr. I don’t really like to spend much time on the internet i find this website very fun.

Here i leave you my tumblr http://pezcolormiel.tumblr.com/ bye c:

3 comments:

  1. My girlfriend is obsessed whit a page call pinterest, she likes it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the images ..but this... wow! http://24.media.tumblr.com/d90deb899b0863ae3b2bc740224bc3fc/tumblr_mlr5boDFhr1rpdy8wo2_250.jpg

    ReplyDelete